In our ongoing commitment to the welfare of our team members, guests, and community, we have implemented additional measures to help slow the transmission of COVID-19.
- Symptom screenings and temperature checks for all employees prior to each shift
- Employees will wash or sanitize their hands upon entering the restaurant and between interactions with guests
- Employees will wear face coverings during their shifts
- Employees will practice social distancing during their shifts
- Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting of common areas and surfaces
- Table spacing and seating capacity will adhere to state and county guidelines
- Each dining area will be cleaned and disinfected after every use
HERE’s WHAT YOU CAN DO TO HELP
Our efforts will have a greater impact with your support. For this reason, we request that you honor the following guidelines during your visit:
- Except while eating and drinking at your table, face coverings are required while inside our restaurant
- Follow the social distancing and sanitation guidelines that have been put in place to protect you, other guests, and our team members
- If you must use the elevator, no one outside of your party should accompany you during its use, and occupancy should be limited to 4 guests or less
- If you are exhibiting symptoms of COVID-19, including a fever over 100°F, cough, sore throat, shortness of breath, loss of smell or taste, or known to have come in close contact with someone who has COVID-19, please stay home and take advantage of one of our contact-less delivery options
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding.