Eating out becomes a different experience depending on where you dine. You can go somewhere casual off the hook and have a fun time, or you can choose to dress up and go somewhere upscale. If you want a fine dining experience, the food, ambiance, and the service must all be on point.
We understand that when you go out, you want it to be worth your while. It could be a special occasion or a long-overdue date night where you paid an arm and a leg for a sitter. You can’t take your chances on whether the fine dining experience is going to be dynamite. Therefore, if you want your dinner to be worth the time and effort, you should make a reservation at The Clubhouse.
Fine Dining: Are you getting the finest quality too?
What are the essential qualities of fine dining? At The Clubhouse, we operate on three key tenets to make your experience the best every time.
- Environment- Our restaurant’s gorgeous interior and lighting will set the mood for an exquisite evening.
- Taste- Our menu is limited for a reason. We focus on what we’re good at. We don’t have a huge page-flipping menu where we do everything but nothing well. Instead, we have a specific menu that focuses on the best American classics that are influenced by zesty flavors from around the world.
- Service- Even the best food and environment can be ruined when the food is late or the server is rude. You’ll be pleased to find your courses coming out on time and in the right sequence because our staff is organized. We’ll also be in communication about anything out of the ordinary because we train everyone we hire to keep our customers happy.
Repeat Customer Satisfaction
If you make a reservation at The Clubhouse, you’ll be sure to get a great fine dining experience. After all, we haven’t been in business for over two decades without a reason. People keep on coming back for our amazing cocktails and American entrees that continue to get better and evolve with everyone’s tastes. But don’t just take our word for it. Here are some reviews from real customers that took the time to rate us on Facebook.
- “Great relaxing atmosphere, attentive service and delicious food.” – 5 stars
- “This restaurant is the best-kept secret! The menu is spectacular and delicious, the service is top notch, and the environment is inviting to have a wonderful meal with your loved ones! My family now eats here at least once a week if not more! The Sunday Brunch is also AUH-MAZING!!!”- 5 stars
- “The Clubhouse is the new standard for upscale dining. Beautiful building, excellent service, and fantastic food…” – 5 stars